505 spray is a temporary, re-positionable, fabric adhesive used to temporarily bond fabric. Odorless, colorless, no mist, does not gum sewing needles. Use for machine applique, quilting, basting, holding fabric to embroidery stabilizers in machine embroidery and hemming.
- Does not gum up sewing needles
- No mist
- Avoids extra stiffness from fusible interfacing.
- Eliminates sticky hands.
- Odorless and colorless.
- Will not make the quilt top sticky if applied to back of pattern.
- Won't spot fabric or foundation material.
- Baste quilt layers quickly and easily.
- Cleans up with soap and water.
- Fabric can be dry-cleaned.
- Outstanding for machine applique, quilting, and embroidery.
- Can be used to baste quilt layers in preparation for quilting.
- Excellent when used with tear-away continuous machine quilting patterns.
- Holds the stabilizing interface in place for machine embroidery.
- Does not spot fabric or transfer onto the foundation material.
- Environmentally friendly - contains no fluorocarbons.